🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » 2d artists
Page options
mayalee99
Community Member

2d artists

Hello, fellow freelancers, I wanted to reach out for help for artists on Upwork what are the keys to getting consistent jobs?

I struggled a lot these past months to get clients I even purchased memberships for two months but didn't get any job.

Please help me with any advice or tips thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
rlouw
Community Member

Hi Mariam,

I'm not a 2D focused artist so can't offer practical advice in your field. I can share that I do notice that my proposals are not getting as good conversions as I was getting a year ago!

However, there is a dedicated thread for advice on getting hired or if you would like your Upwork profile reviewed.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Designers-Creatives/Dedicated-Thread-Upwork-profile-reviews-and-tips...

Hope this helps.

mayalee99
Community Member

Thank you, Robin, I appreciate it and yeah the same thing is happening to my proposals too I hope they fix it.

jaycrutcher
Community Member

Continue to grow your portfolio, and never stop working to be better at what you do. There are a million creatives like us and you have to be better at attracting attention than the rest of them. To do that you need to showcase a better product than them. I've attached some images for reference, both just digital portraits done years apart. There is a world of difference between the two, and it shows when I send a proposal now vs in the past. Everyday I work on projects, and then I work on ideas that might make my portfolio better.

Jarrad thank you for the advice your art is beautifully done, and it's lovely; keep it up.