🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Disappointment.
Page options
m_terrazas
Community Member

Disappointment.

I thought, naive me, that such a group would be used to discuss different aspects of the Design, ask questions and seek information. Normal for this type of forum.
But the only thing I see is freelancers wtiting their profiles like if they are going to find a job here, job requests or search for agencies that want to add members or form work groups.
All this is already in de Discussion groups.
A good disappointment.

5 REPLIES 5
mnjprsnn
Community Member

agree with you.

3784cc16
Community Member

How many days did you guys wait to get verified? I'm new to upwork so I'm still catching up...

Zarko O wrote:

How many days did you guys wait to get verified? I'm new to upwork so I'm still catching up...

I'll answer you here, but this question is more pertinent in the general forums.

If you haven't received a notice from Upwork to get verified, you don't need to do anything.
When you have to do it, you will get a notice.
Tip, you must have a photo of yourself, it is not allowed to be a logo, or a drawing, etc...
Has your profile been approved? 'Cause it's really nothing now
Work on it. You can find information on "New to Upwork" and by searching the forums.

3784cc16
Community Member

Thank your for answering. My ID and visual verification is still in process, it's been about 17 hours. I hope it will be ok. Speaking of photo I just picked my monogram, while creating profile. Now I can't change it because I'm not verified.

Thanks, I will check it out.

Ok. I did not understand you well.
Good luck. But anyway, do something with your profile!