cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo Design: Graphic Design Deliverables

Kurt T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
1 of 2

Hi all!

I'm curious if other designers have noticed this while applying to logo design jobs or design jobs in general.

Clients have the option to list "Graphic Design Deliverables" under their creative brief.  What can be somewhat confusing and frustrating, is that clients will list all of the uses that their new logo will used on (business card, sales collateral, website, etc) rather just what they expect the sole deliverable will be.

I often find myself wondering if the job is for JUST a logo design or if the client expects all the deliverables they listed to be included.  9/10 times, the client never mentions any of the deliverables itemized in their creative brief and are only in need of the logo.

I was curious if others have found this to be frustrating and how we may be able to fix it?

I appreciate your feedback!

Community Guru
Kelly B Member Since: Jan 1, 2016
2 of 2

I don't apply to logo jobs at all because the pay is just always in the basement. But I think that would be very frustrating. It's like when they put "I'm not sure" for type of project or whatever.

Maybe if Upwork could put a little e.g. ... like, e.g. vector, jpg, png... but I would think any designer would send all formats needed anyway. Sometimes they try to help where help is not needed.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS