🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Opinion about your profile
Page options
inna_alexandra
Community Member

Would use a opinion about my profile

Hey fellow designers,

I am a new user in Upwork, I caught a few jobs here and earned some money, but for some reason for 1 week it kind of stopped, i appplied to job proposals and i got no response, does this happened to you?

It kind of makes you feel blue, you think there might be something wrong with your profile.

I would use a good opinion even if positive or negative, about how my profile looks from the outside, from a more experienced eye.

Thank you

Have a great day!

4 REPLIES 4
freestylr
Community Member

Hi Alexandra,

I don't think there is anything wrong with your profile. This has been happening a lot lately with a lot of people, it could be because there are lot's of freelancers in the marketplace now. In my opinion, you would just have to keep applying and be patient until you find the next job, which may take a while.

hey there and thanks for your opinion, well let's hope is just a bit slow then :D, good luck also!

Good luck to you too Smiley Happy

alden-jerry
Community Member

Greetings new upwork freelancer, 

First off congragulations on receiving work from the beginning on this website. Since I have been on this website I have not received one job offer from a client. So if you think your profile is not being recognized then don't feel bad because I would be happy just to get even a job offer where I don't hardly make any income. At least I can see that this website would be a new portal for residual income.  Thanks though for posting this concern because I feel the way you feel.