🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Design job
Page options
dax34567
Community Member

for good design job

i am good designer for new and creative product , parts ans assembly .i won't job for make money for my project work .what can i do here {at upworks}.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Dax,

You'll need to update your profile and add more information about your skills and experience. Make sure there are no errors in your profile overview, title and other sections and the words are properly capitalized. Since you are a designer, it's especially important that you add portfolio items to showcase your skills and experience.

Additionally, please remove the link that contains contact information from Other Experiences.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Dax,

You'll need to update your profile and add more information about your skills and experience. Make sure there are no errors in your profile overview, title and other sections and the words are properly capitalized. Since you are a designer, it's especially important that you add portfolio items to showcase your skills and experience.

Additionally, please remove the link that contains contact information from Other Experiences.

~ Valeria
Upwork
alden-jerry
Community Member

Good morning Dax, 

Thanks for putting your skills on the upwork site. You made me wonder on what you mean about designing for products. If you could narrow your expertise down I think clients will have a better idea on what your skills are . Good job though on making a profile that is your first step on becoming a great freelancer. Just don't give up on this site because I see post all the time on people making residual income and that is something that I need for the household I stay at.