🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » successful testimonial feedback on profile in...
Page options
shristisabyaz7
Community Member

successful testimonial feedback on profile in spite disconnected from outsider clients

Hello!

Hello there, artists with talent!

I'm Shristi Suman, and I've been a fashion and graphic designer for nine years. I signed up with Upwork and started working last year.

My main worry is that although working with multiple clients of the site, my relationships with them were poor, they paid me very little for the work, and ultimately we couldn't come to an agreement to keep working together, which caused us to lose contact. Let's say, for argument's sake, that despite once having a sizable clientele, I no longer rely on them for reviews or testimonials. Are there any other ways to finish this task?

I'd appreciate any guidance on this.

I appreciate you coming, very lot.

3 REPLIES 3
shristisabyaz7
Community Member

Your frank opinion would be greatly appreciated! I believe that this platform is for those who are really putting their advice into practice in order to get the desired outcome. So please tell everyone the reality!

rinkeshchopada
Community Member

I personally feel, We have to take no. of. project from upwork that we can manage as per our capacity 
otherwise it will hard to manage deliver work on daily basis to the client as per his/her expectation, and provide daily updates before end of the day whatever you done and let him/her know your next day plan so it will more impactfull for them.

Hope it will helpful for you for go ahead and make success
Thanks

Thanks! but this is about the testimonials we invite clients from outside of Upwork and they give reviews about your past work, that you have done for them out of the Upwork platform!