Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee 'Bring your own client'

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
131 of 203

Hello Danko,

Unfortunately, this discount only applies to any client you bring that is entirely new to Upwork. We cannot honor the 0% service fee if they already have an existing account on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
Danko P Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
132 of 203

Hi Ryan, the client is completely new to the Upwork but he registered the account directly without asking me first for directions. He didn't post any jobs yet, or higher anyone. So its fresh account one or two days old.  Is there anything we can do in this situation? Thanks!

Regards,

Danko

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
133 of 203

Hi Danko,

Please send me a PM with more details about the client and I will check with our team about applying the 0% fee, thank you!

Untitled
Juan D Member Since: Oct 31, 2017
134 of 203

Hi, just wanted to ask if the 0% fee still applies for new clients we bring to upwork and if so, what are the steps we should follow?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
135 of 203

Hi Juan,

We'll have a member of the team reach out to you with a link you can use to invite your client.

~Nina
Untitled
Pavel S Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
136 of 203

Hi Nina, 

Could I get the same instructions or email to invite new client on Upwork? 

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
137 of 203

Hi Pavel, 

Please know that the Bring Your Own Client to Upwork promo is only available to Top Rated Freelancers. Once you're part of the Top Rated program, you should be able to bring your client's to take advantage of the 0% fees.

-Avery
Untitled
Aleksey R Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
138 of 203

Hi Avery

Could you give the instruction on how to bring my client and take advantage of the 0% fees

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
139 of 203

Hi Aleksey, 

I've shared your account information to the team, and they will get back to you with your personal profile link and more information about the program. 

-Avery
Untitled
Juan D Member Since: Oct 31, 2017
140 of 203

Hi Nina, haven't been contacted yet regarding the link, could you ask again?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS