cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% fee 'Bring your own client'

Evgeniy G Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
221 of 241

Hi Goran,

I would like to introduce one of my client on upwork.com. Please adise how can I get the invitation link so my client can register and my fees can get waived off? In this case do my client need to pay any fees or for the both sides it's 0 comission for the first deal ?

Thanks in advance Smiley Wink

Evgeni - **Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
222 of 241

Hi Evgeniy,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers.

If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Roman T Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
223 of 241

Hi Bojan,

Please adise how can I get the invitation link so my client can register and my fees can get waived off? I do have the rising talent ! In my case do my client need to pay any fees or for both sides it's 0 comission for the first deal ?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply Smiley Wink

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
224 of 241

Hi Roman,

I'll go ahead and share your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Roman T Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
225 of 241

Great, thanks a lot Smiley Happy

M Shahhure K Member Since: May 2, 2017
226 of 241

Hi, I'm a Top Rated and I would like to invite one of my client on Upwork. I'm going through my emails and trying to look for an email from Upwork with the subject line “Get 0% on fees when you invite your clients to Upwork”. But, I don't remember if I have received that or not. But, I remember the time when I became a Top Rated I was getting this Notification on my account/profile for a couple of days. Well, I need this link asap! :-) 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
227 of 241

Hi M Shahhure, 

I've shared your account information with the team and they will get back to you with your personal link, and more information about the program. 

-Avery
Untitled
M Shahhure K Member Since: May 2, 2017
228 of 241

Hi Avery, thanks so much! 

Lesha D Member Since: Jan 15, 2019
229 of 241

Good day Avery,

Hi, I'm a Rising Talent and I would like to invite one of my client on Upwork. I'm going through my emails and trying to look for an email from Upwork with the subject line “Get 0% on fees when you invite your clients to Upwork”. But, I don't remember if I have received that or not. 

Thanks in advance Smiley Wink

Best Regards

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
230 of 241

Hi Lesha,

Our team will send you the link over the next couple of days, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS