Page options
03ff3fc2
Community Member

A CLIENT refund his money

i made a reel for a client  it was good the only things he told me were 

i make the sound effects low a little bit 

i change background music 

color of font 

and  he told me to send him the project  , so before i sent him the projects i changed what he told me and i sent it

after two or three hours he sent me a video he made  and he told me that he is not going to send me a feedback  and i was working about 3 hours on that reel 

its only 20 usd for the project but i dont like how he treated me , so now do i have to not approve the refund ?? 

but  if i did im sure he will write me a bad feedback and that not good for my profile 

what i have to do please ??

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
sajibup
Community Member

It's understandable that you're upset about how your client treated you. It's always frustrating to work hard on something and not receive the feedback you deserve. However, it's important to remember that as a freelancer, you're in business for yourself, and you need to protect your reputation.

In this case, the client has already provided you with feedback, even if it wasn't in the way you might have preferred. He told you to make specific changes to the reel, and you did so. He then sent you a video of his own, which he presumably considers to be a better version of the reel.

At this point, you have a few options:

1. Accept refund and move on. This prevents negative feedback.
  2. Try to negotiate with the client. Explain concerns calmly and see if you can come to an agreement.
  3. Reject refund and risk negative feedback. This could damage your reputation and make it difficult to find new clients.

Ultimately, the decision is up to you. Weigh the pros and cons carefully before making a decision.

Refunding does NOT prevent negative feedback. It prevents negative public feedback, but the private feedback that weighs heavily in JSS still counts.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members