🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Restricted
Page options
fierlidenjai15
Community Member

Account Restricted

My previous client's account was hacked and it gave bonuses to all his hired freelancers including me. I am not working on him anymore. Upwork restricted our financial accounts to all of those who were given bonuses. That was January 17, 2021 and up to now my account is still locked. Now, others were already lifted last week, just my account is still on hold. It's been 2 weeks and the account security team will just only say that they are not finished yet. Please help me. I need to withdraw my funds. I just don't understand why my account remains locked while others are not.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rona,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

It's been 21 days and still, my account is on hold! 3 weeks that I can't withdraw my funds and it caused problems now! I hope somebody from Upwork can help me! The Account Security Team handling the case is so slow!

Hi Rona,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I checked and it looks like one of our agents just updated your support ticket.

Thank you, 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Yes they update but just to say that they are not finished yet. My God! 21 days!!!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members