🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspended
Page options
jgar79
Community Member

Account Suspended

I'm currently working with two clients, both accounts for which have now been temporarily suspended. These are ongoing projects and I don't know why they've been suspended. This is beyond frustrating because now I can't get time-sensitive projects completed. Is this a problem on the client's end or mine? Yes, I submit throughout the week, but I'm not so careless as to blow through them in one week. I usually space my allotment over the course of a month. It seems highly unfair that I am being put on hold with no recourse. 

2 REPLIES 2
lysis10
Community Member

Not your problem. It's their problem. It's likely they probably tried to get freelancers to go off-platform or didn't pay their bill. You're only responsible for your own account, so let them figure out their problems.

tlbp
Community Member

Jason G wrote:

I'm currently working with two clients, both accounts for which have now been temporarily suspended. These are ongoing projects and I don't know why they've been suspended. This is beyond frustrating because now I can't get time-sensitive projects completed. Is this a problem on the client's end or mine? Yes, I submit throughout the week, but I'm not so careless as to blow through them in one week. I usually space my allotment over the course of a month. It seems highly unfair that I am being put on hold with no recourse. 

You would probably find it less fair to keep working only to find that the client cannot pay. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members