🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account Suspended
Page options
ochiengatonga
Community Member

Account Suspended

Hello, My friend has an account that was suspended after tumultuous verification process. Now she cannot even use her account to ask questions here because the location dropdown has been disabled so the question cannot go through.  She could not clearly here what the interviewer was asking her.  She had technical difficulties because the audio on her device was malfunctioning. And soon after the account was suspended. She has replied to the request on her account 2 days ago but she hasnt received any response. Given she just got a new client she'd really like to know the way forward. The request has the id 31660626

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ochieng,

I already followed up with the team handling your friend's case and they can expect an update very soon. Please note that we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. In case further help is needed, you can let your friend know to reach out to us on any official Upwork social media channels and we'll be more than happy to help! You can find the direct links in the footer section of the Community.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar for your prompt repsonse. I will let her know.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members