🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Add Payment Method under a different Account ...
Page options
1987e24c
Community Member

Add Payment Method under a different Account Name

Can I use my brother's US Bank Account (ACH) as my payment method? or does it require a bank account that is named after me?

In addition, can you tell me how to raise a request or question in https://support.upwork.com/.
I keep on looking for ways to raise a question there.The chatbot response is not that helpful in my case.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ralph,

To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. You can check out this help article for more information.

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Our customer support team is creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive.

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 
~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Ralph,

To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. You can check out this help article for more information.

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Our customer support team is creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive.

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 
~ Nikola
Upwork
1987e24c
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

Thank you for this helpful information.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members