🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Forgot To update Timesheet for the last week
Page options
pramodhprashanth
Community Member

Forgot To update Timesheet for the last week

Hi,

I'm working on an ongoing project - For last week Feb 15 to Feb 19 I have worked for 40 hours, and I forgot to log in my hours in the timesheet is there a way to update my timing. I worked from 9:00 am to 1:00 PM and 2:00 Pm to 6:00 from Monday to Friday. 

For the past 2 weeks, I'm not getting remember for updating the timesheet. 

Please help me with the above request.

Thanks in Advance 

Pramodh Prashanth

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pramodh,

You can't add time for the week that already ended, it is by design. The freelancer review period runs Monday from 00:00 midnight to 11:59 a.m. UTC (ended a couple of hours ago). I suggest that you discuss this further with your client so that they can issue a bonus payment. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar - I actually forgot to add my timesheet for last week. I didn't get a weekly summary email yet and it's monday. What options do I have apart from requesting bonus?

Hi Raja,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you should follow up with your client and ask them to process a bonus payment for the time you spent working on their project.

Please know that Manual time can only be added to the current billing period before the Work Diary is locked, and only for intervals that you have not already logged time in. You can find more information in this help article

Additionally, I see that you also created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
tlbp
Community Member

You will need to ask your client to pay those amounts as a bonus. And, start using a calendar to remind yourself to add your hours before the deadline passes. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members