🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Alert - job "Product Testing and Product Rese...
Page options
deborah-ponzio
Community Member

Alert - job "Product Testing and Product Research Ecommerce Manager (No Experience Required)"

Users from at least 3 different countries (US, UK and Italy) posted a high number of jobs with the same title as per above, and similar content. It's been going on for at least a couple of days now. All posts indicate a $5/hour rate. 

I duly flagged the latest one on my feed. 

Is this a spam?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team to investigate and take action based on our internal processes. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
66f0e0f8
Community Member

Is there anyone who understands the $21 "plus" fee?  I signed up as both an agency and a feelancer to find work for myself.  Everytime I try to send a proposal, the system tells me to buy connects.  Well, then what was the $21 for?  I want a refund.  Has anyone else encountered this issue? 

Hi Verlina,

I see that you are referring to you are referring to Agency Plus membership fees. Upgrading to Agency Plus allows you to add team members to your agency and grow your business with your team members. Check out this help page for more information on the Agency Plus.

I can see that you've also raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
PradeepH

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team to investigate and take action based on our internal processes. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you!

0b44cc30
Community Member

As a Product Testing and Product Research E-commerce Manager, your role involves critical responsibilities to ensure that the products you offer meet high standards of quality and align with market demands. Here are some key aspects of your role:

Product Testing:

1. Quality Assurance:

• Develop and implement quality control processes to ensure products meet or exceed industry standards.
    • Collaborate with suppliers to establish quality benchmarks and conduct regular product inspections.
  2. Testing Protocols:

• Design and implement testing protocols for new and existing products.
    • Coordinate with relevant teams to conduct thorough testing, including functionality, durability, and safety.
  3. Feedback Analysis:

• Collect and analyze customer feedback on product quality.
    • Work closely with customer service teams to identify recurring issues and address them proactively.
  4. Regulatory Compliance:

• Stay informed about industry regulations and ensure that products comply with relevant standards and certifications.

Product Research:

1. Market Analysis:

• Conduct market research to identify trends, consumer preferences, and emerging technologies.
    • Analyze competitors' products and pricing strategies to stay competitive.
  2. Product Development:

• Collaborate with product development teams to create new products based on market needs.
    • Evaluate prototypes and provide feedback to ensure alignment with customer expectations.
  3. Supplier Relationships:

• Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure a steady supply of high-quality products.
    • Negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers to optimize costs.
  4. Data-driven Decision Making:

• Utilize data analytics to identify top-performing products, customer preferences, and areas for improvement.
    • Make informed decisions based on sales data, customer reviews, and market trends.
  5. Inventory Management:

• Work closely with the inventory management team to ensure optimal stock levels based on product demand forecasts.

E-commerce Integration:

1. Product Listings:

• Collaborate with the e-commerce team to create compelling product listings that highlight key features and benefits.
  2. User Experience:

• Ensure a seamless user experience by optimizing product pages, including images, descriptions, and customer reviews.
  3. Conversion Optimization:

• Implement strategies to improve product page conversion rates, such as A/B testing and user experience enhancements.
  4. Marketing Collaboration:

• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop campaigns that highlight product features and drive sales.

By effectively managing product testing, research, and e-commerce integration, you contribute significantly to the success of the business by offering high-quality products that meet customer expectations and market demands.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members