🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Any Upwork Certification and courses relative...
Page options
b70d2470
Community Member

Any Upwork Certification and courses relative to my field

Hi everyone ...

Where can I obtain the certification in Financial Planning and Analysis or any related certification/course in this area on the platform? ...if there is any

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Mabel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Skill certifications are currently available in Web & Mobile Software Development and Design & Creative. At this time you cannot request to be invited to complete a skill certification. For the best chance of being invited in the future, we suggest you achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. Completing a skill certification in your primary field is required before applying to our Talent Scout program.

Additionally, since you're fairly new to the platform, I think it's best for you to start with the basics. Here you'll find a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started. Feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Mabel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Skill certifications are currently available in Web & Mobile Software Development and Design & Creative. At this time you cannot request to be invited to complete a skill certification. For the best chance of being invited in the future, we suggest you achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. Completing a skill certification in your primary field is required before applying to our Talent Scout program.

Additionally, since you're fairly new to the platform, I think it's best for you to start with the basics. Here you'll find a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started. Feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
luqman_mak
Community Member

The most posted about topic in this community is scam, so learn how to prevent it by reading on common tactics used:
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

The most posted about topic in this community is scam, so learn how to prevent it

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members