🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Any issues with my Project?
Page options
1c1eefc1
Community Member

Any issues with my Project?

This is my Milanote Project Manager project.

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/admin-customer-support-a-milanote-project-manager-1655394034...

I would love people's opinions on it as to why people aren't buying it

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
attorneysergei
Community Member

The project is fine. People aren't buying it because AI is doing graphic design for them for free or cheap. Nevertheless, here are some potential suggestions.

1. More descriptive project titles: Instead of "Starter," "Standard," and "Advanced," consider more descriptive names for your service tiers that indicate the level of service provided, such as "Basic Consultation," "Comprehensive Project Management," and "Full-Service Project Management & Support."

2. Detailed descriptions: Provide more in-depth information about the services included in each tier. For example, explain how the Adobe CC programs/assets will be utilized, what kind of additional workers will be provided, and how the mood board design process works.

3. Testimonials: Include more client reviews if available. Positive reviews and ratings can help build trust with potential clients.

4. FAQ section: Make sure to answer the questions clearly and concisely. For example, in the question about using the client's Milanote account, provide a direct answer on whether they can use their account or if they must use yours.

5. Elaborate on your Revision policy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
iwan-spillebeen
Community Member

The fees possibly, but to be fair I don't know what Milanote costs.  Aside from that a couple of suggestions, in the project details you mention:

Additional Workers at no extra charge ( Depends on which Tier you order )
Access to Adobe CC programs/assets ( Depends on which Tier you order )

But they do not show up in the fee structure below that.

Also you have Risk Management and Project diagrams listed but neither are supported in any of the 3 tiers, if not included at all I wouldn't list it personally, but to not have risk management as part of project management is a definite no go for me.

celgins
Community Member

As Iwan pointed out, the following are not including in any tier. Maybe you could change the wording in parentheses since it doesn't appear that either is a part of the Starter tier:

• Additional Workers at no extra charge ( Standard or Advanced )
  • Access to Adobe CC programs/assets ( Standard or Advanced )

Either way, I don't think the project itself has any issues that prevent clients from buying. I think graphic design projects are difficult to sell these days, and a lot of people may not know what a Milanote Project Manager does. It is a niche area, so your project should show prominently if a client searches for "milanote."

attorneysergei
Community Member

The project is fine. People aren't buying it because AI is doing graphic design for them for free or cheap. Nevertheless, here are some potential suggestions.

1. More descriptive project titles: Instead of "Starter," "Standard," and "Advanced," consider more descriptive names for your service tiers that indicate the level of service provided, such as "Basic Consultation," "Comprehensive Project Management," and "Full-Service Project Management & Support."

2. Detailed descriptions: Provide more in-depth information about the services included in each tier. For example, explain how the Adobe CC programs/assets will be utilized, what kind of additional workers will be provided, and how the mood board design process works.

3. Testimonials: Include more client reviews if available. Positive reviews and ratings can help build trust with potential clients.

4. FAQ section: Make sure to answer the questions clearly and concisely. For example, in the question about using the client's Milanote account, provide a direct answer on whether they can use their account or if they must use yours.

5. Elaborate on your Revision policy

1c1eefc1
Community Member

Thank you all for your thoughtful replies. I will take them all into consideration and try to edit my project to include your suggestions.

1548f8aa
Community Member

My upwork app are secure n

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members