🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Archive Proposals Function
Page options
5fa819b4
Community Member

Archive Proposals Function

Hi, is it possible to archive a proposal without withdrawing it?

If it's not possible I think it really should be. My active proposals section is full of proposals that have been inactive for weeks or the client has hired someone else.

Yes I could withdraw the proposals, but this is negative, and theres always the chance the client will come back.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Jez,

Proposals get archived automatically on your end when the client manually archives them, a job post expires or is canceled by the client, and when a job is removed from the platform for a Terms of Service violation. In case you are concerned about this, I want to clarify that having multiple submitted proposals does not negatively impact your account.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5fa819b4
Community Member

Thanks Luiggi, it's more from a management sides of things, ie if I'm checking through to see which proposals have not hired.

It's like having a big stack of papers on my desk, instead of just the ones I need to look at!

For me I thinkthe freelancer should have the option to archive these in their account, rather than having to wait for the client, some of which may have added a job and then never come back to upwork?

Thanks again

I see where you're coming from, Jez. I'll gladly share your feedback with the relevant team for consideration. Thank you for sharing your perspective!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5fa819b4
Community Member

Thanks for listening!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members