🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Argent Help Needed !!
Page options
wordpress-24
Community Member

Argent Help Needed !!

Today I have login my account and seeing some change to my upwork profile. I am not seeing Billing, Get Paid, My avaiable Ballance and Driect Payment options to my freelancer account. Recently I jsut tried to create an agency account but not complete yet. 

Anyone please help me how to get my money back and my profile options. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD Ashik, 

As an exclusive member of your agency, you won't be able to access all the sections of your freelancer account. To update your exclusivity, log into your Upwork Agency account and look under Settings - Members and Permissions.

Here is the help article with more information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD Ashik, 

As an exclusive member of your agency, you won't be able to access all the sections of your freelancer account. To update your exclusivity, log into your Upwork Agency account and look under Settings - Members and Permissions.

Here is the help article with more information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I wanted to delete my agency account but not understand that I have delete my main account and selected to the option (I want to change my username). 

Could you please help me how can I get back my account? It was avaibale balance 700+ USD. Please help me. 

You should be able to log into your freelancer account now, MD Ashik.

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for your reply. 

Maybe I was not able to write the above reply properly. 

Please ! 

When I was not able to see my fund to my freelance account then I tried to delete my agency account but I made a big mistake. I deleted my freelancer account unfortunately. Now I am not able to login on my freelancer account. Could you please help me how I can get back my main freelancer account to withdraw my available funds? It was 700+ USD. 

Thanks for your help. 

All is working fine but Now I am not seeing my "Direct Payment" Option to my freelance account. Could you please help me how can I get this again? 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi MD Ashik,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you!  

~ Bojan
Upwork

Not seeing direct payment to my freelancer account. But I used the options to get payment form my direct client but now see the direct payment button is not avaibale to my freelance profile.

Please help me!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi MD Ashik,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with the direct contracts option. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members