🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Attention Required! Cloudflare
Page options
Ishara G Community Member

Attention Required! Cloudflare

I could see this error "Attention Required! Cloudflare" when I open my upwork desktop app.  And I'm getting this error after I answered the captcha "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later"? How to resolve this?

100 REPLIES 100
Dardan A Community Member

Please I have the same issue and I have been here for 2 hours trying to fix it Can you help me!

Iqbal Ahmed C Community Member

Please check your IP address and internet speed. If possible change IP address

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Dardan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
S.M. Zahirul I Community Member

Hi,

I could see this error "Attention Required! Cloudflare" when I open my upwork desktop app. Can anyone tell me how to slove this issue? 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi S.M. Zahirul,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Henry O Community Member

Hi Bojan, I was working, next thing I got this: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

The 2hrs 40mins was tracked but I can't seem to do anything else from here. I can not see my name below to clear cache either. please help. 

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Henry,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Victory S Community Member

Hello Aleksandar, I am currently experiencing this same issue. If I try opening Upwork on my Laptop (web), I get the Attention required notice , saying I should check a box to prove I’m not a robot. And no matter how many times I check it, it doesn’t go away. I need help. Thanks
Victory S Community Member

And I get this image if I try opening attachments on Upwork mobile app. Basically, both PC and Mobile are having this same issue. Please help out
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Victory,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Nelson D Community Member

Hi people i am facing the same issue of this chat. i hope you can help me... i ve already open a ticket. Nelson

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Nelson,

I checked and can confirm you were able to submit a support ticket with our team. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will reply directly to your ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Nick P Community Member

Have the same issue with cloudflare in Desktop App. How do I ressolve it?

Hi Nick,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Henry O Community Member

case solved: **Edited for community guidelines**

Reynalin F Community Member

Hello there! I amhaving issue with opening my tracker. See attached.

reynbferranco_0-1647270750465.png

Laura B Community Member

I need help, I am having the same issue, do not send me general guides, I need a fix now please. Whitelist me now.

CapturaUpWork.PNG

I have cleared my browsers cache, flush dns, restart my PC many times, used different internet connection(home and mobile data), I do not know what else to do.

Laura B Community Member

I am having issues with the tracker, it does not load, it shows: One more step
Please complete the security check to access www.upwork.com

CapturaUpWork.PNG

I have read through forums, and you just provide general guides that are useless.I need a real solution. Add me to your white-list, I do not want that to show on my tracker.

I have:

• Removed the app, and installed it again.
  • Flush dns.
  • Clear browsers cache
  • Run my malwarebytes, and avast antivirus to make sure my network and pc is clean.

As I said before, do not give me general guides, if you do not know how to fix this, escalate this to your developers, so they can white-list me.

Jennifer M Community Member

are you using vpn or proxying at all?

Laura B Community Member

I am not using any of those, this is my public IP: 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Reynalin F Community Member

I am also having a problem with the tracker, somthing to do with cloudfare. See atatched file. Thanks!

Hi Reynalin,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Serhii C Community Member

Hello,

I've faced with the same issue with the desktop application on Windows 10 (64 bit).

How to solve the issue?

application screenshotapplication screenshot

Isaiah K Community Member

Everytime I try to log in to work I have to complete a security check, how do i resolve this because i am tired, right now I cant even log in to WORK..

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members