🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bank Account Under Different Name
Page options
07gond
Community Member

Bank Account Under Different Name

I just put my bank account and the verification process give me this error but my name is the same in both sides.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gerson, 

I'll go ahead and share your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further. 

ETA: I'm coming back here to let you know that after I escalated this to the Customer Support Team, the issue with your payment method has already been resolved. As such, they will no longer reach out to you through a support ticket. However, if you need further help with anything, you can reply on this post and I'll assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gerson, 

I'll go ahead and share your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further. 

ETA: I'm coming back here to let you know that after I escalated this to the Customer Support Team, the issue with your payment method has already been resolved. As such, they will no longer reach out to you through a support ticket. However, if you need further help with anything, you can reply on this post and I'll assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members