🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bonus connects!
Page options
shariful_siraji
Community Member

Bonus connects!

I have been in Upwork for a long time, Still looking for my first job! though I had some interviews, still i might need some more time to be lucky! One thing hindering me from getting more chances is Limited connects! I can't afford to buy connects, So I wanted to know, if Is there any way to get reward connects specific against activities in Upwork?

Your help is appreciated. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Shariful,

There are ways you can earn free Connects. Please check the following:

• You’ll receive 40 free Connects when you register for Upwork for the first time
  • You’ll receive 30 free Connects if you earn a Rising Talent badge
  • You’ll receive free Connects (the number can vary) when you win an interview with an established client on Upwork. (To prevent gaming, we aren’t sharing all the details of what we consider “established.” In general, it’s a client who has hired and spent on Upwork in the past.)
  • You’ll get a one-time Connects bonus if you complete an Upwork Skill Certification
~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Shariful,

There are ways you can earn free Connects. Please check the following:

• You’ll receive 40 free Connects when you register for Upwork for the first time
  • You’ll receive 30 free Connects if you earn a Rising Talent badge
  • You’ll receive free Connects (the number can vary) when you win an interview with an established client on Upwork. (To prevent gaming, we aren’t sharing all the details of what we consider “established.” In general, it’s a client who has hired and spent on Upwork in the past.)
  • You’ll get a one-time Connects bonus if you complete an Upwork Skill Certification
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members