🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bug in Upwork - unable to add or edit milesto...
Page options
ali-ma
Community Member

Bug in Upwork - unable to add or edit milestone for Direct Contracts

Hello, i can't add or edit milestone for an Direct Contract, i think there is a bug with website because when i click to add or edit milestone noting is happen and i see error in browser console, please check!

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Ali,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ali-ma
Community Member

Hello and thanks for the reply

You must test edit or add milestone for direct contracts that has been already created not a new contract!

I have tested with incagnito, cleared cache and even tested with other browser but not working and as i am full-stack developer i think there is a bug with reading some JS files in that page!

I am attaching a screenshot from the browser console

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members