🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bugs report related to Analytics
Page options
mindhunteroo7
Community Member

Bugs report related to Analytics

I have seen a bug in Analytics. 

It's always shownig same date and time for all the views, => Availability badge on Aug 10 at 4:38 am - now

Please fix this bug.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Nirmal,

When “profile views” is selected, a chart will display your view count and date (based on the selected time frame). Hovering over chart data will show how many views came organically and those gained using Connects. You will also see date and time information on your availability badge. For more information, view our recently updated my stats help article. To share feedback or ask questions, join the Community discussion for New Performance Analytics.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I told you about the wrong date & time. I selected the view of date 12 August, but in popover - showing the wrong date 26 July.

Please check the screenshots carefully.

Hi Nirmal,

This only indicates the date that the availability badge has been enabled. I'm sorry for the confusion this may have caused but there is no bug as of checking. The pop-up just wants to inform you as to when you last turned on your availability badge and the chart shows you the profile views you've gained for the date range you've selected- the date when the badge was turned on is not going to tell you that it was on seven or thirty days ago but will give you the exact date it was used.

~ AJ
Upwork
iamabdurrahman
Community Member

Hi Nirmal,
It's showing you turned on your availability badge on July 26. After that, you turned off and turn on that badge on 10th August? 
The date is showing exactly when you turned on the badge. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members