🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I add my blog to my profile, proposal and...
Page options
high_trust
Community Member

Can I add my blog to my profile, proposal and portfolio where no personal information is added?

Hello,

I have created a blog ( website ) where no personal information is added which can be used to contact me. For example, My email, phone no, Linkedin, address or anything which can be used to contact me is not added.

I have read out the upwork policy related to this. I should not share anything until the contract is started.

Everywhere, I found that , if there is no personal information ( which can be used to contact me ) added then I am allowed to add that blog on an upwork proposal/profile/portfolio. Could anyone please confirm this ?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
spectralua
Community Member

Yes. Be sure that no contact info or other options for outside contact there.

a0ff3278
Community Member

Hello,

Absolutely! You can showcase your blog on your Upwork profile, proposal, and portfolio as long as it doesn't contain personal information that can be used for direct contact. It's a great way to demonstrate your skills and expertise to potential clients. Just ensure that you adhere to Upwork's policy of not sharing personal information until a contract is initiated.

Feel free to proceed with adding your blog to your Upwork materials, and if you have any more questions or need further clarification, don't hesitate to ask.

Best,
Shazia

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members