🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I add my email in description while sendi...
Page options
saba_rukhsar
Community Member

Can I add my email in description while sending a direct contract to the client?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Saba,

Please double check your client email and resubmit the request again. Your client can also check their spam and junk folders for any emails from our end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Direct contracts are only for clients who are not on Upwork yet. So you must know that client already from elsewhere, and in that case, would they not have your email address already via that other channel where you met?

Saba R wrote:

I have contacted that client on a different platform and they don't have my mail. I just deleted my account from that platform.

But I have their mail.

Does that other platform allow you take clients to another platform? If you have their email, why don't you email them your email address via email?

I have send a direct contract and the contract is now active. I just email and them and there not response at all. Maybe he did not notice the other emails.

Hi Saba,

Please double check your client email and resubmit the request again. Your client can also check their spam and junk folders for any emails from our end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members