🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to accept the offer
Page options
b2f2336b
Community Member

Can not accept offer

Can not accept offer, it says "It seems like we ran into an unexpected problem with this offer. Please ask the client to withdraw it and create a new one, or contact Upwork support." There is no email for support, how do you contact support?  TIA

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Celly,

Upon checking, I see that the client who sent you the offer has issues with his account. Know that once he resolves it, you'll be able to accept the offer.

Until this gets resolved, please avoid accepting any other offer from the Client or agree to start a job without a contract.

Be advised that you need not worry as well if the offer expires as your client can resend you another offer once he resolves the issue with his account.

~ Angelica Mikaela

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
sarimacamsa
Community Member

Can i get the client details so i can reach out to him and let him know im having issue accepting his offer? Im afraid the offer will expire and he doesnt know there is a problem

GlicelleP

Hi Olga,

We’ve escalated your post to a support ticket where one of our agents can assist you further. Thank you for posting in the community!

~ Grace

I have the same problem.. the accept offer button is disabled. 

Hi Celly,

Upon checking, I see that the client who sent you the offer has issues with his account. Know that once he resolves it, you'll be able to accept the offer.

Until this gets resolved, please avoid accepting any other offer from the Client or agree to start a job without a contract.

Be advised that you need not worry as well if the offer expires as your client can resend you another offer once he resolves the issue with his account.

~ Angelica Mikaela
umer_dr
Community Member

I am seeing this message when I am trying to accept the offer, Secondly, I am not finding the room where I was conversing with the client for the last 3 days. 

It seems like we ran into an unexpected problem with this offer. Please ask the client to withdraw it and create a new one, or contact Upwork Support.

Hi Team,

Unable to accept the offer due to getting an error given below. Please help me out 

It seems like we ran into an unexpected problem with this offer. Please ask the client to withdraw it and create a new one, or contact Upwork support.

Hello there,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS. You will be unable to accept the offer initiated by this user.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Dear Angelica,

I also have the same problem, can you please help me. Today is the last day to accept the offer. Please solve it. Thank you so much. 

9b301071
Community Member

It seems like we ran into an unexpected problem with this offer. Please ask the client to withdraw it and create a new one, or contact Upwork support.
I am getting this message and not able to accept offer

If Upwork says there is a problem, you don't want the job, at least as it is set up currently. Upwork never dismissed a job without very good reason. Forget it and move on. Or contact Upwork Support and find out more.

awais_hafeez1
Community Member

Dear Andrea G

Hi, hope you will be doing well, 
I was trying to accept the offere from a clint for facebook ads ERROR APPEARS  (It seems like we ran into an unexpected problem with this offer. Please ask the client to withdraw it and create a new one, or contact Upwork support.)
I tried to reach support but that is a pathetic BOT what should i do? 
Can you help me ?
Hoping to hear from you very soon !
Thanks !
Kind Regards
Awais Hafeez
Profile link : link

6b048959
Community Member

I attempted to accept an offer. It gave the below error:
"It seems like we ran into an unexpected problem with this offer. Please ask the client to withdraw it and create a new one, or contact technical support."

After reading other posts on the forum. I suspect the client may be in violation of TOS or it could be a scam. How do we confirm whether it is a scam or a technical issue?

See below for screenshots of error message and client who offered. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Clazzy Error Message 2.jpg

Hi Eric, I think this is a scam from the client photo & name.

4dadf83b
Community Member

b658d523
Community Member

you can follow these steps:

1. Upwork Help Center: Visit the Upwork Help Center at https://support.upwork.com.

2. Search for Your Issue: Use the search bar to look for information related to the problem you're experiencing. Upwork's Help Center contains a wealth of articles that might address your concerns.

3. Contact Support: If you can't find a solution in the Help Center, look for a "Contact Us" or "Submit a Request" option. This is usually available in the upper right corner or at the bottom of the page.

4. Submit a Ticket: Follow the prompts to submit a support ticket. Provide a detailed description of the issue you're facing, including any error messages you've received.

b658d523
Community Member

you can follow these steps:

1. Upwork Help Center: Visit the Upwork Help Center at https://support.upwork.com.

2. Search for Your Issue: Use the search bar to look for information related to the problem you're experiencing. Upwork's Help Center contains a wealth of articles that might address your concerns.

3. Contact Support: If you can't find a solution in the Help Center, look for a "Contact Us" or "Submit a Request" option. This is usually available in the upper right corner or at the bottom of the page.

4. Submit a Ticket: Follow the prompts to submit a support ticket. Provide a detailed description of the issue you're facing, including any error messages you've received.

5. Alternative: Twitter: Upwork Support is also available on Twitter. You can reach out to them by tweeting your issue to @UpworkHelp.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members