🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't access payment
Page options
ilannamandel
Community Member

Can't access payment

I am on a contract and the client released the money appropriately and on time. I was told I could get paid today and the money would go to paypal. It hasn't. What do I do?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

You probably don't need to do anything.

When you go here:

Upwork -> Reports

...do you see where your money is? And you can see the schedule of when your money will become available?

No, it's not there. It shows the client released the funds days ago but not in any place I can see it. And it's not in my paypal. Also, i.d. has been verified. What to do? They told me (support) I would have it today but it's nowhere I can find. 

I can see it as pending but they took $135 off of my earnings. It's supposed tobe $750

and its $625, Why?

ILANNA M wrote:

I can see it as pending but they took $135 off of my earnings. It's supposed tobe $750

and its $625, Why?

Ilanna, you have done so many jobs, and like with all of them you pay the Upwork fee on your earnings (20% on the first $ 500, 10% on the remainder so $ 625 is correct)

$ 750 minus $ 100 (the 20% fee on the first $ 500) and minus $ 25 (the 10% fee on the remaining $ 250) equals $ 625. Just as with all your previous jobs.

The funds are released after 5 days from when they were released. Just like always.

They are also not sent to your PayPal automatically, you have to withdraw them when they become available un the date shown under Pending. As always.

What is the date next to the transaction in your Pending tab, under "date" - the left hand column?

Ilanna - After all the jobs you have done, you must realize that money due you that is "pending" actually is not yet available.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members