Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Hamza T Member Since: Sep 23, 2020
151 of 3,902

Hello,

I still see that I'm located in Oklahoma City. I go to contact info but it seems the button doesn't work.

How about identity verification?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
152 of 3,902

Hi Hamza,

I checked and you should be able to update your location and the city. Please remember that all the fields need to be filled out before updating. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please send us the screenshot from your end so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Angela P Member Since: Oct 28, 2020
153 of 3,902

Hello I moved to Madrid, Spain, and I need to change my location, please help, thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
154 of 3,902

Hi Angela,

Feel free to go to Settings > Contact Info and update your country and address under the 'Location' section.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Caroline Michael A Member Since: Sep 23, 2020
155 of 3,902

I also need help changing my country back to the US. I'm a Michigan resident and tried to change my address back to Michigan without luck. When I try changing it, it just loads and loads forever

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
156 of 3,902

Hi Caroline,

Your country was updated according to your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jaison T Member Since: Oct 13, 2020
157 of 3,902

Hi,

I am trying to change my address from India to the US. However, when trying to change my address it asks me to update my w-9 tax information. But when I go to that link, I do not see an option to update my w-9 info. Please advice on what needs to be done.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
158 of 3,902

Hi Jaison,

It looks like you were able to update your country to the US. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ravi S Member Since: Nov 11, 2020
159 of 3,902

I am facing the same problem. Trying to change my address from India to the US. However, when trying to change, it asks me to update my w-9 tax information. By following the given steps, submitting w-9 info again, but still not able to change the address details.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
160 of 3,902

Ravi S wrote:

I am facing the same problem. Trying to change my address from India to the US. 

Ravi, are you actually personally physically based in the USA? Not your agency, but you yourself? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS