🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't resubmit proposals?
Page options
konsvoulg95
Community Member

Can't resubmit proposals?

Hey all, 

A few days ago my account was on hold due to ID verification. That caused many of my proposals to be withdrawn. However, now that I am verified I see that I can't resubmit to those jobs, since it says that "I withdrew the proposals" when they were obviously withdrawn by Upwork. 

Why is that?? And what can I do about it??

Thank you very much!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

If those proposals were boosted proposals, you cannot resubmit a withdrawn boosted proposal. But since it was withdrawn by Upwork, you'll probably get a chance to resubmit...please update us once your support ticket is resolved! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Konstantinos,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I would like you to help me get a job and be stable.

sajal36
Community Member

You always search the topic or help in community folder. I believe you cannot edit the cover letter once submitted. However you can revise the rates and submit.

In case you want to change the cover letter than you can try withdraw and again submit the proposal but you will end up paying double connect as on withdrawing proposal consume connect are not refunded.

Proposal Resubmission not allowed 

ashrafkhan81
Community Member

If those proposals were boosted proposals, you cannot resubmit a withdrawn boosted proposal. But since it was withdrawn by Upwork, you'll probably get a chance to resubmit...please update us once your support ticket is resolved! 

konsvoulg95
Community Member

Yeap they were boosted proposals. I guess I'll have to wait for upwork to resolve it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members