🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't submit proposals.
Page options
Moe D Community Member

Can't submit proposals.

I can't submit any more proposals. I have 26 remaining connects. The 'submit a proposal' is grayed out and unresponsive.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Avery O Community Manager

Hi Moe, 

I checked your account and can see that you are being asked to complete your video-chat verification which is why you are currently unable to submit proposals. Please complete the verification process so that the temporary limitation to your account can be lifted and you can start working on Upwork. 

~ Avery

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
Moe D Community Member

No longer a problem.

Hi Moe, 

I checked your account and can see that you are being asked to complete your video-chat verification which is why you are currently unable to submit proposals. Please complete the verification process so that the temporary limitation to your account can be lifted and you can start working on Upwork. 

~ Avery
Moe D Community Member

I just did that and the temporary limitaion has been lifted. 

Thanks for replying.

Fozle Alahie R Community Member

I am face also same problem but the upwork support dose not send me video calling link. i am click the worrning here button but it automaticly gose to home page ...

Valeria K Community Member

Hi Fozle Alahie,

Could you please try accessing the link once again? If it still redirects, please reply directly to the email notification that was just sent to you. 

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Fozle Alahie R Community Member

After all i get my email reply after using this email provided link then it working ...And i am complete the varification over video call...

Darcy F Community Member

Hello Good day, I can't submit proposals, and "Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here." When I click the link "HERE"
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Darcy,

Please try accessing the link directly from your ticket, you can access your ticket section on this Link. If you`re still experiencing any issues let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Farhat B Community Member

Can I do Video chat verification through mobile phone

Hi Farhat, 

You may update this support ticket and let the team know that you only have a mobile phone available to complete your video-chat verification. The team will get back to you with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

~ Avery
Ashley S Community Member

Good day!

Can you also help me with my account? When I try to submit a proposal, it just directs we to a blank upwork page.

Hoping for your response.

Thank you and have a great day!

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Ashley,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate the problemion you mentioned.
Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Aref K Community Member

Hi, I wanna enquire about the link to the video chat. Where do I get the link?

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Aref,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can find the link by looking in your support tickets or use this link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Margherita G Community Member

Hi,

I have the same problem. What Can I do?

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Margherita,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Michael G Community Member

Hi there.

I can write proposals but when I click "submit the proposal" nothing happens.

Can you please help?

Thank you in advance.

Michael

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Still doesn't work. I'm getting tired of filling out proposals. What should
I do?

Michael
Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Could you please confirm if you're experiencing this issue while you're using your freelancer account or the agency one? 

Currently, your status is the exclusive member of your agency. That means that you can only apply for jobs under the agency and can’t apply as an independent freelancer. 

If you'd like to update your exclusivity, log into your Upwork Agency account and look under Settings > Members and Permissions.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi!

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately when I follow your instructions I can't find a setting that
allows adjust my exclusivity in Members and Permissions.

What else could it be?

Kind regards

Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your message. You will need to switch to your agency account before you access your Members and Permissions on the Settings page. You can switch to the agency profile from the drop-down at the top right of your Upwork page. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Thank you for your help! I got to send my first proposal 😀

Abul Hasnat Mohamm I Community Member

Hi! How do I get Connects? Its saying that, 

You don’t have enough Connects to submit this proposal.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members