🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't submit proposals
Page options
69733f9c
Community Member

Can't submit proposals

I can't manage to submit Upwork proposals. I fill in all the blanks but when I click the button to submit, nothing happens, it doesn't even load any error messages. But if I click the cancel button, it works and deletes the submission

8 REPLIES 8
ee60725a
Community Member

My profile is on 60% completion but facing the same issue.

The page scrolls back to the top after pressing submit button.

Please support

Hi Andrea and Muhammad,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
ee60725a
Community Member

Tried clearing cache and cookies, but the same.

Submit button scrolling me back to the top and doing nothing

I have created new account and profile on 60% completion as required.

Still unable to submit proposals. 

On one job page submit button scrolls me back to the top and on anouther page submit button doesn't do anything except changing the color of the button.

Kindly support

Thanks for confirming, Muhammad. Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

As a friendly reminder, we’ve found that the most successful freelancers have profiles that are complete, accurate, and paint a compelling picture of their services, skills, and accomplishments. If you'd like some advice on how to get your profile to 100% complete, you can check out this help article.

~Andrea
Upwork
69733f9c
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

I've tried cleaning cache and cookies, but the result is the same. 

On every job page, submit button doesn't do anything except changing the color of the button.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for following up! One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
69733f9c
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the help! I'm now trying to resolve my problem with the support ticket

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members