🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't submit proposals.
Page options
z0al
Community Member

Can't submit proposals.

I can't submit any more proposals. I have 26 remaining connects. The 'submit a proposal' is grayed out and unresponsive.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Moe, 

I checked your account and can see that you are being asked to complete your video-chat verification which is why you are currently unable to submit proposals. Please complete the verification process so that the temporary limitation to your account can be lifted and you can start working on Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
lovely_anna
Community Member

Hi,

Can you help me solving this problem of mine. When I am submitting porposals this popped-out (To submit a proposal to this job, contact your manager about buying additional Connects), (These Connects transactions are from your freelancer activity. Since you are now exclusively an agency contractor, you can only view them). 

The problem is I don't have contacts in the agency anymore. 

Thanks in advance.

Lovely

Hi Lovely, 

You are an exclusive member of your team's agency. Agency members can submit proposals, drawing from the agency's collective balance of Connects. This means that if your agency doesn't have enough Connects, the agency's Business Manager will need to purchase additional Connects for the agency. Please contact your agency's Business Manager directly to be able to proceed with sending a proposal for the job you're interested in. Note that since you are an exclusive member of your agency, the contract will be associated with your agency. 

~ Avery
Upwork
myla_greziel
Community Member

Ok I want to share my experience on this and I just found out today, I chatted with 3 agents thanks to all the help but the problem was not solved. and i just found out myself. I noticed that the plugin I'm using like antivirus (I dont want to name it but it is from Chrome web store that caused this problem) and I dont know why.  When I uninstalled it and tadaaaahhhh I can now submit proposals!!

6d29010f
Community Member

Hello there! Moe D, I am unable to submit any job proposals in upwork. And I have issues buying connects and also I did a job for my client I haven't recived my pay he terminated the contract after the job was done and sent me the money it isn't a problem from my clients end but there are many issues which are occuring from the sites end. Reach out to me and help me ASAP! I've been facing these type of problems since 4 days. Customer care isn't responding well either it's like I'm taking to nobody. 

Hi Hriday,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like  one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1f71a342
Community Member

I verified my freelancer account on upwork since Monday and each time i try to submit a proposal it always bounce back to verify your account which i have done before.

Hi Oseni,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths