cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't submit proposals.

Moe D Member Since: Apr 13, 2018
1 of 11

I can't submit any more proposals. I have 26 remaining connects. The 'submit a proposal' is grayed out and unresponsive.

2 of 11

No longer a problem.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
3 of 11

Hi Moe, 

I checked your account and can see that you are being asked to complete your video-chat verification which is why you are currently unable to submit proposals. Please complete the verification process so that the temporary limitation to your account can be lifted and you can start working on Upwork. 

-Avery
Untitled
4 of 11

I just did that and the temporary limitaion has been lifted. 

Thanks for replying.

Fozle Alahie R Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
5 of 11

I am face also same problem but the upwork support dose not send me video calling link. i am click the worrning here button but it automaticly gose to home page ...

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 11

Hi Fozle Alahie,

Could you please try accessing the link once again? If it still redirects, please reply directly to the email notification that was just sent to you. 

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Fozle Alahie R Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
7 of 11

After all i get my email reply after using this email provided link then it working ...And i am complete the varification over video call...

Darcy F Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
8 of 11
Hello Good day, I can't submit proposals, and "Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here." When I click the link "HERE"
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 11

Hi Darcy,

Please try accessing the link directly from your ticket, you can access your ticket section on this Link. If you`re still experiencing any issues let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Farhat B Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
10 of 11

Can I do Video chat verification through mobile phone

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS