🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can you "reply" to no feedback given on profi...
Page options
vaishaliprasad
Community Member

Can you "reply" to no feedback given on profile?

Hi There,

I'm fairly new to the platform and recently had a "new" experience. I had a client that kept going MIA while only providing bits and pieces of data needed for analysis (did about 3 hours of work with what I had). Having not recieved any responses from my messages in over a month, it was advised by UpWork I close the contract as it can negatively impact my JSS. So I went ahead and sent a note to the client letting them know that since I hadn't heard from them in over a month, I am closing the contract. And to please re-open when he had more time. Then I closed the contract. A few minutes later I reieved a reply apologizing profusely and that they had become quite busy and they'd re-open when they had time. So we left on good terms.

However, now I have a job on my profile that shows no feedback given. Is there a way I can reply to that to say it was mutually agreed to close and move forward when the client had more time to spend? I am worried this will turn off other clients.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Vaishali P wrote:

Having not recieved any responses from my messages in over a month, it was advised by UpWork I close the contract as it can negatively impact my JSS.

As money was paid, it would have had no effect on your JSS anyway.

Vaishali P wrote:

However, now I have a job on my profile that shows no feedback given. Is there a way I can reply to that to say it was mutually agreed to close and move forward when the client had more time to spend? I am worried this will turn off other clients.

It doesn't. Don't worry about it and there is no way and no need to add anything.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Vaishali P wrote:

Having not recieved any responses from my messages in over a month, it was advised by UpWork I close the contract as it can negatively impact my JSS.

As money was paid, it would have had no effect on your JSS anyway.

Vaishali P wrote:

It doesn't. Don't worry about it and there is no way and no need to add anything.

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members