🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client changing job discretion again and agai...
Page options
miten-sakhiya
Community Member

Client changing job discretion again and again whenever i submit required files

hello, I'm currently facing a problem. I delivered what my client asked but at the end time when submitting all files were ready she changed job details again and asked for new pose then she blamed and warned me that she will not gonna pay me

What can I do now?  

Please answer this.

thank you

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Miten,

When you're hired on a fixed price contract, you will need to submit the work directly on your milestone. After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article.
For any details regarding the work, I would recommend to communicate directly with your client. You can always open a dispute on your contract as well. To learn more about our dispute process, check out this thread. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

What if the client doesn't accept work for payment and requests again and again  for resubmitting work because she has no intention to realize payment 

I also want to know if the client asks for resubmission again and again and does not provide any proof that what is the problem in my work then what to do?

bobafett999
Community Member

Well in that case you are screwed.  Accept the loss, refund any money you took and close the contract.

Next time be very specific how you structure contract.  Have milestones, or work hourly. Go to dispute (useless formity) then arbitration.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members