🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client provided lying feedback
Page options
f7d85500
Community Member

Client provided lying feedback

Hi upwork 

I have done all the tasks so that's why client gave me a money but when contract end they gave me a wrong feedback so that why its affected my job success score 

Can you pls delete feeback but 14 days are completed of contract ended i do not know about 14 days policy previously 

Can you pls help me 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sajal36
Community Member

I believe you need to introspect why client have given incorrect feedback despite he paid you for the job. Once you have analysed, open up the discussion with client by messsaging him about incorrect feedback. Highlight what went good as per agreement on the job and what were misses and reason for same, in case any. Also highlight that you delivered as expected despite challenges.

I believe once you highlight the above aspect to client and than there are fair chances that mutual agreement is reached. This will be time you can open up the "Enable feedback changes" and request client to correct the same. Good Luck.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
spectralua
Community Member

Client agree to change it? If yes then allow feedback changes and ask client to edit.

Is it possible we can delete feedback after 14 days 

Hi Abhishek,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with a client. You cannot delete feedback from your Upwork profile. This option is available on your Upwork profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sajal36
Community Member

I believe you need to introspect why client have given incorrect feedback despite he paid you for the job. Once you have analysed, open up the discussion with client by messsaging him about incorrect feedback. Highlight what went good as per agreement on the job and what were misses and reason for same, in case any. Also highlight that you delivered as expected despite challenges.

I believe once you highlight the above aspect to client and than there are fair chances that mutual agreement is reached. This will be time you can open up the "Enable feedback changes" and request client to correct the same. Good Luck.

f7d85500
Community Member

After 14 days of end contract client can able to change their feedback

sajal36
Community Member

I think yes if you have not already enable it once Enable client to change feedback .

You can check it yourself, goto My Jobs -> All Contract -> Click on the specfic job --> Details and under feedback on right side you will find the link "Enable client to change the feedback".

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Abhishek,

Clients can leave whatever Feedback they want as well as you can.

For future advise, always interview your clients as they are interviewing you. If there is a bad vibe, don't do business with them. Have a great day!

Hi William

is it possible we will delete feedback of client after 14 days of end contract ?

Abhishek,

Only if you are Top Rated and have successfully completed 10 jobs or more in the past three months. However, any private feedback to Upwork will affect your JSS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members