🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client refuses to pay
Page options
bmkd
Community Member

Client refuses to pay

Hi, 

I am on a fixed contract, I have been working for a client for several days, diagnosing an issue and offering them several solutions which were refused, and they went on with their own changes that do not solve the core problem. Now they refuse to pay, it's a ridiculously small amount for the work that I did, but being that I am a begginer, I was willing to do the work anyway.

What will happen if I or they terminate the contract, I fear bad feedback, even though I shouldn't be getting that...

Thanks in advance, for any advices.

Regards,

Borko

3 REPLIES 3
kiranda777
Community Member

Yes Borko, if we Freelancer's get negative feedback that means you're not getting any more jobs. So, please be careful with it. Upwork only cares for clients not Freelancer's. 

m_terrazas
Community Member

Borko K wrote:

Hi, 

I am on a fixed contract, I have been working for a client for several days, diagnosing an issue and offering them several solutions which were refused, and they went on with their own changes that do not solve the core problem. Now they refuse to pay, it's a ridiculously small amount for the work that I did, but being that I am a begginer, I was willing to do the work anyway.

What will happen if I or they terminate the contract, I fear bad feedback, even though I shouldn't be getting that...

Thanks in advance, for any advices.

Regards,

Borko

Have you submitted the job with the "submit for payment" button?

bmkd
Community Member

Hello, thank you all for your support, the client responded and the issue is resolved. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members