🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client's profile is not showing with my freel...
Page options
3476619c
Community Member

Client's profile is not showing with my freelancing profile ?

Hi , I have been working as a freelancer on Upwork, I recently worked with my client named as **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I accomplished his project successfully . We needed to hire a Developer that can work on front end part so **Edited for Community Guidelines** shared his profile with me to hire someone as he's busy in some other things. I myself was responsible for hiring. I hired someone from his profile and after **Edited for Community Guidelines**started another contract with me too . Once I hired that guy and myself contract with **Edited for Community Guidelines** both , I am unable to see the profile of **Edited for Community Guidelines** and my communication is going on with that hired guy. Could some one please tell me that what has gone wrong or i guess it might occured due to started contract with **Edited for Community Guidelines** again ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if the client you are referring to set you up with hiring permissions for the client's account so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if the client you are referring to set you up with hiring permissions for the client's account so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
3476619c
Community Member

@Nikola I don't know whether there is any permission setupped, I just hired someone from his account and he also hired me too. Before I hired myself I was able to see the profile and after it ,  i am unable to move his account.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Hamza, if you are using the Client's profile without him adding you, that is going to be the issue. Thanks!

Hi William,

Actually, Client shared his profile  with me and he himself added me , Once I hired someone from his account and after getting hired myself too from his profile , I am unable to see the profile now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members