🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clients edit thier job post
Page options
nahidhasan771
Community Member

Clients edit thier job post

Hi All‚

I applied for a job today but after some time I saw that the client changed the budget of the job and also changed the job description. It's very annoying because I saw the budget for the job was $20 but then it became $100 and then I saw that it wanted one logo and then two logos. So maybe I shouldn't have applied to the job in the first place, now he won't see my proposal because I didn't write the proposal based on his work. Now my connect is spent. Has this happened to anyone? A client can edit a job after it's posted, but a freelancer can't edit a proposal after sending it. I don't understand it's a one-way rule. 

Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Nahid,

The clients know that they changed the requirements and should be intelligent enough to know they already have submissions. Don't worry about it. If you are a great candidate, they will contact you. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
allpurposewriter
Community Member

Nahid,

Get back on the horse. You should be wrting 100  proposals a day, so one proposal shouldn't matter all that much. 

OK, don't write 100 a day, write 60. OK, make that 40. Or 20. But you get the idea. What's one proposal? In the grand scheme of things ... it's 90 seconds wasted.

e4c46e96
Community Member

I have had a  client who responded to my proposal because they liked my portfolio but changed the location from worldwide to the united states only and never said anything to me again. I think is just part of the experience of being a freelancer

williamtcooper
Community Member

Nahid,

The clients know that they changed the requirements and should be intelligent enough to know they already have submissions. Don't worry about it. If you are a great candidate, they will contact you. Have a great day!

Thanks William 

You are most welcome Nahid and do well!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members