🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects Refund
Page options
stojan90
Community Member

Connects Refund

Hello, everyone. I need some info about the connects refund. I've boosted a proposal, I was not hired for the job which was closed soon after accepting my bid for the job. I've withdrawn a proposal with an explanation regarding the job closing. Will I get the connects back? Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
sofia2008
Community Member

Connects are never refunded when a proposal is withdrawn. Connects will be charged as if the proposal was not withdrawn.

Please look at the help article below to better understand how the Boosting feature works.

Boost Your Proposal – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

stojan90
Community Member

I've withdrawn a few times when my boost was outbid and the connects was refunded. That's why I'm asking for withdrawal if the job is closed. 

If a client opens your bid during the time that you've boosted it, you don't get your connects back, and you never get any connects back just because you withdrew your proposal or because you didn't win the project. 

Stojan,

If you are removed out of the top 3 Boosted positions, then you get a partial refund of connects. No refund of connects for closed jobs. Have a great day!

Thanks for the info. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members