🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Credit Risk/Financial Analysis
Page options
caa791b3
Community Member

Credit Risk/Financial Analysis

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing great!

I am a credit risk/financial analyst. I can do thorough financial analysis of Companies, write detailed reports. I am struggling to get my first contract/project. Can you help as to how I can secure my first project.

Looking forward to your valuable guidance.

Best regards,

Abdur

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Abdur,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and noticed your profile was created just 2 days ago. I would like you to go through the basics here at Upwork. You’ll find a list of essential resources hereBelow there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Abdur,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and noticed your profile was created just 2 days ago. I would like you to go through the basics here at Upwork. You’ll find a list of essential resources hereBelow there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
caa791b3
Community Member

Thanks, that's helpful! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members