Page options
03ff3fc2
Community Member

DONE

DONE

1 REPLY 1
the-right-writer
Community Member

each time i make edit for that video , sometimes he told me you forgot the comma , sometime the period , sometimes you have to write A not a 

If I were the client, and you were making basic errors, I would be upset, too.

you can see my profile guys everyone thank me  , 

Yep, I saw your profile with 80% JSS. That shows you have had unhappy clients. The stars and public feedback have little to nothing to do with the JSS. It's the private feedback, that you can't see, that puts your JSS low.

Upwork doesn't care about difficult clients. It's up to the freelancer to establish the rules of the contract, including things like revisions. What will you report? You have to learn about vetting your jobs and clients. This job isn't going to get you a better JSS, and it will not get good reviews. Before you take another job, assess your ability to do the job. Either you are taking jobs you can't do or something else is wrong.

Your profile talks about learning - this is not the place to learn. You must have excellent skills when you sign up, or you will fail, or be relegated to cheap jobs and lots of unhappy clients.

Use this link if you want to know what you have to do to be a freelancer. With your current profile, you will be attracting a lot of scammers and few great clients. It's up to you if you want to learn how to use the platform, or be angry that a client expected proper grammar from a guy who says he is native or bilingual in English, French, and Arabic. There are basic English errors in your incomplete and non-supportive text with emojis/graphics.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members