🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct to Bank withdrawal not received
Page options
jlozia
Community Member

Direct to Bank withdrawal not received

I have always used the direct to bank withdrawal, and it worked 100% but 7 days ago I made a withdrawal and have not received the funds in my bank account. They completed previous payments within an hour. I have a Request #27573690 without feedback on the status of the ticket. Please, can an admin follow up to resolve this?

26 REPLIES 26
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laffin,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jlozia
Community Member

The pending direct to bank withdrawal issue has been resolved today, I received a notification from my bank. Thank you for your support.
khalilahmed10
Community Member

I requested a withdrawal of $42 on 14 Jan 2020. The amount was deducted from my Upwork Balance. But, I am still waiting to be credited in my local bank account in UBL Pakistan. I have visited my concern bank branch and also called their helplines but there is not pending payment or receipts or foreign remittance. Whereas, last time I received my payments the next day after withdrawal. I have emailed the Upwork support center. Whether my withdrawal processed or Not? Whether there is any amount limit? What is the current status of my payment? Upwork has deducted balance and not yet received in the bank account. 

No one responding quickly. 

Is there any solution. Please guide and help. 

Thanks.

Hi Khalil,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks to reply. It's almost 8 days as I requested on 14 Jan 2020 and today I visited my bank on 21 Jan 2020. But, nothing went in my favor.

Hi Khalil,

Please keep in mind that weekends are not counted in business days, today is your 5th business day. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok thanks. Please, check the status. Is it processed or not? 

Thanks my issue resolved. I got my payment.

Hello Mr Khalil how your issue resolved? Because i have request payment from upwork to UBL but still i have not received money. Please help me.
***Edited for Community Guidelines***

Hi Pardeep,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. In your case, that should be on the 21st of April. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi

My payment was processed on 30 December 2019 and I have not received it till date. Generally, I get funds in my local bank account within 1-2 business days. I have requested the trace too but haven't received any updates from the concerned team.
Could anyone please help? This is the first time that I am facing such an issue and it is disappointing. Has anyone faced any such issue? How did it go? I hope my funds won't be lost in the process.
Any quick help is appreciated. Thank you.

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, NIKITA.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan

Could you please look into the matter? Its almost a month now and I have not received the funds. Plus the team doesn't provide prompt replies. I am waiting for an update from their end. A huge figure is involved, kindly escalate the matter, and help me in sorting out asap. 

Hi Nikita, 

It looks like you recently updated your support ticket with more information regarding this concern. I will go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you and assist you further. Please know that the team gets back to each message by the order in which they were received. If you don't hear back within 24-hours, please don't hesitate to reach out here and our team will gladly assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery

Could you please escalate the issue. It is one month today since the funds were withdrawn and I haven't received them yet. I am waiting for an update on the ticket for more than 36 hours. This is very disturbing and disappointing.
Please help me in accelerating the matter.
Thank you.

Hi Nikita, 

I have informed the team that you have updated the support ticket with the information they have requested. They should get back to you soon on the same ticket thread. I apologize for the delay. 

~ Avery
Upwork

My ACH to bank also has not been received. Usually get it the next day but it's not been 2 days.

Hi Andre,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. ACH funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. If your withdrawal hasn't reflected on your account after 5 business days, please come back here so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
aqsa9990
Community Member

Hello,

I have requested payment on 28th and 29th January but could not receive both the payments on my local bank account. Today, I requested a small amount and it is instantly received in my bank account. While the previous two payment is still pending. 

I have been working on Upwork for the last 1.5 years but never faced such a situation. 

Thanks

Hi Aqsa,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I checked your withdrawals and I can see that they were successful. I would also like to confirm that it can take up to 4 business days for the funds to be loaded on your account. If you don't receive your funds after 8 business days, let me know here. Our team will initiate a trace on your transaction after 8 business days and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran.

Hi Goran,

I received one payment (requested on 28th January) but the second payment processed on 29th January is still pending and it's more than 8 days now.

One more thing, other payments are being received successfully and quickly.

Can you please initiate a trace? 

Many thanks

Hi Aqsa,

I would like to confirm that today is your 6 business days, please keep in mind that weekends are not counted as business days. If you don't receive your funds after 8 business days let me know here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for clarifying, Goran

Regards

Hi @Goran. 

I hope you are doing great.

It's more than 8 days now that I have not received my payment in a local bank account? What should I do at this moment? Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Aqsa,

Our team will initiate a trace on your transaction and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members