🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Disbursement of funds into my son's account.
Page options
antony_valan
Community Member

Disbursement of funds into my son's account.

Hello Upwork tem,

As promised earlier, the upwork team has responded to my son's account  **Edited for Community Guidelines** to disburse funds into his account. There was a response last week, but it seems like there was an error with the paypal account. All the issues have been corrected now. Please do respond now to his mail. Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Anthony,

It would be best for you to refer your son to the corresponding support ticketand communicate through that ticket if you have any questions so that the team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

But Sir, It has benn 2-3 days since he has responded to the ticket. His account has been on hold, and the Upwork supprt team has not responded to him. That is the reason I am posting it from here.

Thanks,

Antony

Hello Upwork Team,
I will get to the point directly. I am having a very poor experience from your side. My son has already replied to his ticket but you are not responding to him. At first, the support team tried to transfer the amount into his account, but at that time, he had some issues with the PayPal account . Now he have added his local bank account. Please do try to send the funds into his account. Kindly reply to his mail.
Thanks,
Antony.

Hi Antony,

I followed up with the team and your son can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members