🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Do Project feedback count for JSS?
Page options
tanjiracca
Community Member

Do Project feedback count for JSS?

I have 3 questions regarding Project.
1. Can I share my Project by Email?
2. Do my buyers need to open an account at Upwork to buy the Project?
3. Do buyers can provide feedback on the Project, Is it count for JSS?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tanzir U wrote:

1. If I send my Project link by Email to my clients, Is there any TOS violation?

4. Some buyers contact me through Linkedin and Facebook. Who doesn't have Upwork Account, even tho they don't have an account at any marketplace. I want to share my Project link with them by email.

Is this allowed?

5. If they provide me Feedback, is this manipulation of the Upwork system? What TOS says? Is the Feedback is countable for JSS?

1. No, that is not a violation

4. Yes, it is allowed. The client would have to create an Upwork account. 

5. It would be fine PROVIDED they really are genuine clients, not a friend or family member who wants to do you a favour by boosting your profile and JSS...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Tanzir U wrote:

1. Can I share my Project by Email?
2. Do my buyers need to open an account at Upwork to buy the Project?
3. Do buyers can provide feedback on the Project, Is it count for JSS?

1. What do you mean?

2. Yes, and have an acceptable payment method (typically a proper credit card)

3. Yes

1. If I send my Project link by Email to my clients, Is there any TOS violation?

I am worried about TOS regarding Project.

4. Some buyers contact me through Linkedin and Facebook. Who doesn't have Upwork Account, even tho they don't have an account at any marketplace. I want to share my Project link with them by email.

Is this allowed?

5. If they provide me Feedback, is this manipulation of the Upwork system? What TOS says? Is the Feedback is countable for JSS?

Thank you Petra R you are always helpful. Do you know some peoples like you are making this world better. We, full-time freelancers, face lots of problems in our everyday work, we don't have Superman or Batman to solve the problems, we have peoples like you. 

Tanzir U wrote:

Is this allowed?

1. No, that is not a violation

4. Yes, it is allowed. The client would have to create an Upwork account. 

5. It would be fine PROVIDED they really are genuine clients, not a friend or family member who wants to do you a favour by boosting your profile and JSS...

Petra R wrote:

5. I even though don't know them. They are from the UK. Repeated Buyer. But they are happy with my work. They are CEO of their own small company.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members