🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Does Upwork keep old Elance profile data?
Page options
f6fb8152
Community Member

Does Upwork keep old Elance profile data?

Hello, 

I had writing samples and client history when Elance was operative. Does anyone know whether Upwork keeps old Elance profile data?

Thanks,

Linda

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
spectralua
Community Member

Yes. I saw some requests to get this data. Look for topic, it was around. Or call support.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
spectralua
Community Member

Yes. I saw some requests to get this data. Look for topic, it was around. Or call support.

Thank you.

I have been nagging at Upwork support ticket for months even the year when the merger happened, and no positive feedback or satisfactory answer was given. In fact they tell me that they contact the technical team but never ever get a reply and they themselves closed the ticket as solved, Infact I have one ticket opened right now where they told me to get back to me in 24-48 hours but its been nearly a week and no response yet, I opened up a new ticket to raise the issue again mentioning the old ticket number the reply I got is you will get a reply when you get a reply from the older ticket, extremely disappointed in Upwork 😞 who once was the main source of income for me and now with floods and rising inflation in Pakistan, Upwork still is disappointing, there is a difference of nearly 50K earnings that could boost my profile to a level where It could become my main source of income again, I have raised the issue in the community as well but there is no real progress: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Upwork-Pakistan/During-Elance-and-Odesk-merger-Upwork-profile-data-j...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members