🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Does taking a break from Upwork affects your ...
Page options
db62a30e
Community Member

Does taking a break from Upwork affects your profile?

I joined Upwork one year back,and was lucky enough to make it to TOP RATED in just 6 months. Everything was going good,everthing felt natural from getting good responses from clients to getting decent amount of Profile visits ,but due to some personal reasons I had to take  a break from the platform for 2 months. After returning to Upwork neither am I getting the same responses from the  proposals nor am I  having any profile visits as such.Can anyone please eleborate that, if its a problem from my end or is it natural in the Upwork domain.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Abhijeet,

Please know that we do not control the client's activities such as who they respond to, who they invite, and who they hire.

Please keep in mind that in order to maintain Top Rated status, you must meet the following criteria here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Abhijeet,

Please know that we do not control the client's activities such as who they respond to, who they invite, and who they hire.

Please keep in mind that in order to maintain Top Rated status, you must meet the following criteria here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members