🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Don't want to get suspended, please help clar...
Page options
a70bc9d9
Community Member

Don't want to get suspended, please help clarify if workflow is ok

Dear upwork team,

dear fellow freelancer,

my client's workflow requires me to post zoom interview links in our project related group, because her workflow requires voice recordings in zoom.

many participants of our voice recording get suspended and I can't afford to get supsended and lose access to my other jobs.

can you clarify if this workflow is approved by upwork? what can I do to solve this? I don't want to let my client down but also have to protect my account to keep working on upwork.

Thank you for any help and advice!

Jendrik

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bobafett999
Community Member

The basic rule you may want to follow is if your are uncomfortable doing it, don't do it.  Ditch the buyer.  There are other trees in the forest to climb.  And once you kow people are getting suspended why do you want to go there?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

It would be good to know what is going on there and why people get suspended. 

bobafett999
Community Member

The basic rule you may want to follow is if your are uncomfortable doing it, don't do it.  Ditch the buyer.  There are other trees in the forest to climb.  And once you kow people are getting suspended why do you want to go there?

a70bc9d9
Community Member

thank you both for your replies. I agree, it might be best to focus on other opportunities.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members