🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Employers don't see my portfolios
Page options
starluson
Community Member

Employers don't see my portfolios

Good afternoon! For few months I am sending proposals to a lot of employers. Yes, I am new here and i have no any reviews yet, but I have a big portfolio.

But no one was replying, so I asked my friend (who has an employer account) to check my profile if it even works and if people actually see my works. And they don't.

He created a job post and, as usual, appeared the list of possible people who can take the job - their artwork are seen.

Then he decided to search my name (Nadzeya Haurylik) and...my work are not showing! They are not showing even though I have a big portfolio. Maybe this is why no one actually sees my works.

What can I do with it?

Thank you in advance. 😞 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nadzeya H wrote:

But why not through the invitation lists? 

No idea. As a new profile with no history your chances of a "real" client finding you to invite are close to 0 anyway.

Keep applying, your portfolio really is very attractive and I am sure once you had the first job or two you'll be well on your way.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

First of all your Portfolio shows just fine. I tried with Chrome, Firefox and my iPad. Your portfolio is there and works as intended for me. (And very nice it is, too.)

Secondly, creating fake job posts is not fair and not allowed.You waste people's time and money doing this and can both get suspended for it,

portfolio.jpg

Sure, it is seen here! 🙂 

And about fake posts..yes, you are absolutely right. We removed it momentally after checking how the profile looks like

Nadzeya H wrote:

No idea. As a new profile with no history your chances of a "real" client finding you to invite are close to 0 anyway.

Keep applying, your portfolio really is very attractive and I am sure once you had the first job or two you'll be well on your way.

Well, that's really-really close to life..

Thank you very much for your answers! The first step is the harderst, I will just keep going 

Best regards to you 🙂

Love your illustrations Nadzeya! They're really good. Reminds me of the drawings in the first copy of

Oliver Twist I read as a child. Brings back memories...

Thank you very much for your reply, i'm so glad you like it! I wasn't expecting such nice words in a forum of technical support, so it is twice nicer to read :')

Nadzeya - How do you know that employers are not seeing your portfolio? If you make a proposal to a job and the potential client decides to look at your profile, they will see your portfolio. I looked at your profile, and your portfolio is definitely there. Since you are new at Upwork, it is unrealistic to expect many or any invitations.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members